Gavita Pro Plus 600W HPS
Gavita Pro Plus EL SE Lamp – 600W
4 in stock
GAVITA Pro 600W – 400V: 1120 μmol s-1
It is a high pressure sodium lamp with a long life span and constant lighting for the duration of the product life. The Gavita Pro lamp is specially adapted to the needs of horticulture and has a higher lighting power which supplies more growth light.
You’ll get a pioneering PAR output of 1120 micromoles – for a 600W light that’s amazing!
As for the quality of light, you’ll get a wider light spectrum and accurate colour rendering – the 400V frequency sees to that.
To maximise light output further – lamps are made from an incredibly clear quartz glass.
Specification of Gavita PRO 600w | 400V Bulb
• 600W high frequency horticultural lamp
• Up to 8% more grow light & up to 10% higher yields
• Life expectancy of 5,000 hrs
• Amazing light maintenance of 95% after a year
• Incredible PAR output: 1120 μmol
• Lumens: 85.000
• Quartz glass outer bulb for perfect photosensitive quality
• Use with high frequency, 400V electronic ballasts (GAVITA Pro series)
• E40 fitting
What are micromoles (µmol)?
Micromoles tell you how many particles of light (photons) from the PAR range are emitted by your lamp per second. Your micromole count is known as your photosynthetic photon flux (PPF).
1 micromole = µmol is 602 quadrillion particles of light (photons)!
Attention: This bulb can only be connected to a digital ballast